StructureMode are London-based structural engineers with a passion for experimentation and making – turning concepts into reality.
We offer high quality and pro-active services on all our projects, collaborating with Architects and designers to introduce innovative and intelligent solutions driven by our enthusiasm for beautiful, sustainable and efficient design.
We use Revit for BIM projects and otherwise AutoCAD, Rhino or Bluebeam. Analysis and optimisation is executed using Oasys GSA and Grasshopper. These modelling tools help us develop more efficient, integrated and elegant structural solutions.
We offer structural engineering design services in a broad range of sectors including private residential, housing development, retail, education, commercial, entertainment, humanitarian, temporary structures, the arts and sculpture.
Our skills include the following:-
- New build structures in steel, reinforced concrete, timber and masonry.
- Refurbishment and structural alteration of all types of existing buildings.
- New basements under existing buildings.
- Historic and listed buildings – restoration and alteration.
- Bespoke staircase, furniture and sculpture design.
- Tensile fabric and cable-net structures.